Saturday 14 May 2016

Rig - 14/05/2016

Thanks to Keat and Blake(tutors) now my rig can be scaled from the Main Ctrl without any weird problems.

Yesterday(Friday), while working on the animatic, I had to pose X-22 in a variety of different poses that would give us a better idea of how he might look like once we start animating, I realize that his arms spend a lot of time spread up in the air/roof, and I found that whenever I posed him with his arms up in the air it would create a skin deformity in the shoulders, it'd lose weight making it look weird and stupid.

Today(Saturday) I decided to fix that problem by skin painting those weights, I spent around 20 minutes doing this, but in the end I didn't get the result I wanted, so I came up with a better idea (something I was supposed to do a few weeks ago but forgot :P lol , I ended up creating a clavicle control and that fixed the problem .


The clavicle controls are the long ones that come out from the clavicle area.



No comments:

Post a Comment