Thursday 12 May 2016

Last Week and This Week - 2/05/2016 - 13/05/2016

For the past 2 weeks I have been working on the rig, UVs and the Layout.

These are some the UVs I did for the model. Michael ended up texturing them. Sadly none of us really know how to work with mudbox so I'm not sure if we'll have textures created in mudbox for this week's submission.


Chest armor UVs

Main Body UVs


Pelvis UVs


Right Arm Armor UVs





Right Shoulder Armor UVs


Ribbs Back Plate Armor UVs






Yesterday and today, Jacob and I have been working super hard and staying till pretty late in class to finish the Layout/Animatic. These are a few shot/key poses that I did for it.



















This is the Rig Reel that I finished putting together today.






















No comments:

Post a Comment