Thursday 26 May 2016

Animation from this week.

This entire week I have been working on my animation scene, which is the one where X-22 is up and jumps.

First of all, I just want to say that I've been having so much fun working on this project and animating too(my favorite thing to do), I really wanted to animate this scene because it gives me a good chance to try some cool poses......but as soon as I started animating I kinda restricted my self from exaggerating the poses because I create a box to resemble the room, meaning that I limited myself to freely animate X-22.

Today we showed the animations we've done so far to the tutors, I received some really good and constructive feedback for them (Thanks  to Keat, Dane and Blake for their feedback), they all pointed out really interesting things that I should do in order to improve my animation.

Right after the feedback sessions was finished, Keat came to help Jacob and I with our animations, and as soon as he started animating I could see how having a box(room) was restricting/limiting me from achieving a more appealing animation, it doesn't matter if you push your poses too far and break the rig(not actually break it, but you know what I mean) as long as it looks good on camera.



This is the animation that the tutors saw today during the feedback session.




This is the animation after the feedback from the tutors.




I also found out that the Ambient Occlusion render works super well as a camouflage, so now we have two options, one to apply that crazy looking glass material you saw today or to have the camouflage ambient occlusion.










No comments:

Post a Comment